Política de privacidad
- What Private Information About Customers Does Dealsdejavu.com Collect?
- Does Dealsdejavu.com Give Away The Information I Provide To Them?
- What About Cookies?
- How Secure Is Information About Me?
- What About Third-Party Advertisers And Links To Other Websites?
- What Choices Do I Have?
- Are Children Permitted To Use Dealsdejavu.com?
- Examples Of Information Gathered
What Private Information About Customers Does Dealsdejavu.com, Collect?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your Dealsdejavu.com experience. Here are the kind of information we collect.
- Information Received from You:We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. Click here to see examples of what we gather. You can always choose not to provide certain information; however, this action might prevent you from not taking advantage of many of our personalized customization. We use the information that you provide to strive to answer to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, making our store a better place where you can shop, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information:We receive and store certain types of information anytime you come in touch with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Dealsdejavu.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Dealsdejavu.com on other Web sites. Click here to see examples of the information we receive.
- Mobile: When you Install or use apps created by Dealsdejavu.com or our affiliated companies, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services. For more information about how to do this, click here.
- E-mail Communications:To help us bring better connected with you, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Dealsdejavu.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences on your profile.
- Information from Other Sources:We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. Click here to see examples of the information we receive.
Does Dealsdejavu.com Give Away the Information I Provide to them?
- Third-Party Service Providers:We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers:Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of Dealsdejavu.com customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences on your profile page.
- Business Transfers:As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Dealsdejavu.com, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Dealsdejavu.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce, and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Dealsdejavu.com our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features such as Flash Orders purchasing, especial recommendations, personalized advertisements on other Web sites (examples: Dealsdejavu.com Affiliates with content served by Dealsdejavu.com and Web sites using Checkout by Dealsdejavu.com payment service), and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
We do not provide any personal information to advertisers or to third-party sites that serve our interest-based ads. However, advertisers and other third parties (including the ad networks, ad-serving companies, and other service providers they may use) may assume that users who interact with or click on a personalized ad or content are part of the group that the ad or content is directed towards
What Choices Do I Have?
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in your profile page. section. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- If you do not want us to use personal information that we gather to allow third parties to personalize advertisements we display to you, please adjust your Advertising Preferences.
Are Children permitted to use Dealsdejavu.com?
Dealsdejavu.com does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Dealsdejavu.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of the child's parent or guardian.
Examples of Information Gathered
Information Received from You
Every time you search, buy, post, communicate with our customer service team, participate on raffles or any type of rewards programs, or join a contest or questionnaire, we receive a lot of your information. For example, when you come to Dealsdejavu.com.com and search or place an order whether be from us or our third-party sellers; You give information in Your Account ( in most case, you may have more than one account if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us) or Your Profile ; You also give information when you communicate with us by e-mail, phone, web chats, or other type of communications; join a contests or desire to complete any questionnaires; use our services; create and use a wish list or any kind of gift register ; participate in Discussion Boards or other communities sites; Provide and rate Reviews; and use Product Release Alert; such as Available to order notifications. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; people (with addresses and phone numbers) listed in Flash Orders settings; e-mail addresses of your friends and other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description and photograph in Your Profile ; and financial information, including Social Security and driver's license numbers.
Third Party Information
Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services; search term and search result information from some searches conducted through the Web search features offered by our subsidiary, Alexa Internet; search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links); and credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the device's settings menu. For information about specific devices, click here. If you have questions about how to disable your device's location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
Co-branded and Joint Offerings
This include all the group and business with which we offer join or co-branded products, services and offers.
Information At your Fingertips
Examples of information you can access easily at Dealsdejavu.com include up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications and personalized advertising preferences, address book, and Flash Orders); payment settings (including credit card information and promotional certificate and gift card balances); e-mail notification settings (including Product Availability Alerts, Delivers, and newsletters); Recommendations (including Recommended for You and Improve Your Recommendations); shopping lists and, wish lists, gift registries; Seller accounts; and Your Profile (including your product Reviews, Recommendations, personalized lists, Reminders, personal profile, and Wish List).